2024 Transformation Zone – We need YOUR help!
Transformation Zone is a local mission experience created out of a desire for students to experience missions locally and make an impact in the Central Ohio area. For years, students have gone on mission trips, which they learned that can have the same impact in their own communities. In 2008, a number of youth leaders joined together to create a local mission trip that would make those words a reality and since then, we’ve been doing Transformation Zone. Our goal is equip and train students to serve in their own backyard. We are looking for three leaders to keep this awesome missions work alive in our community! For us to have Transformation Zone in 2024, we need these three positions filled by the start of T-Zone 2023 to be able to have a mission trip in 2024.
- (2) TWO Worksite Leaders
- Set up sites to work with for the week (about 4-7 sites per person).
- Keep contact with sites as we plan the year.
- We have a good list of possible locations and their contact information.
- Be the main contact during the week of T-Zone with your sites.
Position Filled: Mark Confer
- Cornerstone Host
- Create theme and logo. Find speakers for the week.
- Contact a Christian University for camp team.
- Room reservation at Cornerstone Church.
- Maintain weekly schedule of events and activities for T-Zone.
- Set up Half-Day activities at Zoombezi Bay.
- Be the main contact for Cornerstone Church.
Position Filled: Rachel Stinemetz
• Registration and Church Coordinator
- Help get other churches to participate in Transformation Zone.
- Ensure all church participants can register.
- Be the main contact for other churches with registration needs and questions.
- Keep track of how many attendees and that there are enough adult leaders.
What does being on the Leadership Team look like?
1) Shadowing the 2023 Transformation Leadership Team (July 9-14, 2023).
2) Being present for the 2024 Transformation Zone week (July 7-12, 2024).
3) Meet for 2 hours each month from October to June to help plan and implement all needed aspects to have a local mission trip.
4) There will be some tasks that need to be done between the meetings.
We are offering a 50% off discount for your kids if they participate in Transformation Zone if a parent is one of the leadership team members.
Questions or interested in filling one of these roles? Please contact Pastor Mark Confer at email@example.com or 937-707-5690.