Outbreak Youth Ministry is specifically designed for 5th and 6th Graders! We meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm.
Download Your Summer Calendar Here:
Marysville First UMC Youth Ministry for students in 5th-6th grades is on Wednesdays from 6:30-8pm!
Outbreak exists as a way to form our 5th and 6th graders in the love of Christ and allow them to experience youth ministry before they join our larger program of Quake. Our lessons are centered around loving God and loving others, with practical application to their lives at school.
We meet on Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00pm!
Check-In & Hang out - 6:30-6:45pm
Worship & Lesson - 6:45-7:15pm***
Snacks & Hangout Time 7:15-8:00pm
Pick Up 8:00pm
An individual pre-packaged snack and a bottle of water will be provided for free.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate Mark Confer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Outbreak has a monthly rotation of these five sessions:
1. Learn: We take a passage of scripture and discuss how it applies to our lives and what God desires for us.
2. Become: We offer workshops that teach kids skills (like playing chess, making a headband, doing a memory book, building birdhouses, etc) to help them see how God wants to use the gifts and talents they have to glorify him.
3. Enjoy: We will have a Scriptural devotion, play some games, and enjoy a time of fellowship together.
4. Service: We take an opportunity to put our lessons into practice by serving others through making cookies for prisoners, doing Operation Christmas Child, making Valentines Cards for nursing home residents, and more.
5. Lead: On this night, which will happen twice this year, the High School volunteers will be taking over to lead the message, activities, games, and worship.
Zoom Sunday School
Link to Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82536635908
Join Tricia and Emily for 5th & 6th grade Sunday School on Zoom every Sunday morning at 10:30a! This is going to be a great time for fellowship, fun, and learning more about the Bible! Please make sure you use your full name when you join Zoom so that the leaders know who to permit into the group.
Summer break for 5th and 6th grade Sunday School starts after our May 16th. We will be back in the fall after the new school year begins.